- PMP holders since 2009, and trainer since 2012 where I delivered PMP courses and workshops to professionals from all industries.
- Delivered PMP courses in KSA to Sela Sport company, Dubai Ports World,
- Delivered Project management workshops and course to Enppi (Oil & Gas), DMG (Construction), Bank Audi, Orange Business Services (IT solutions), Valeo (Software) and many others.
- Delivered full courses and workshops in English for non-Arabic speakers.
- Proven record of high quality course delivery based on LinkedIn recommendations.
- Writer in "Arab Projects Pioneers" E-magazine, leading the Agile section
- Project Management lecturer @ Cairo university, faculty of engineering.
- Project Management lecturer @ BUE (British University In Egypt).
- Enterprise Agile Coach & Trainer @ Orange Business Services.
- Certificates (PMP, ACP, Agile Coaching, Scrum Master, Agile Facilitation, Agile Fundamentals)
- Getting started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project.
- Close a project.
- Familiarity with project management concepts.
- Minimum 3 years Unique Non-Overlapping professional project.
- Minimum of 35 hours of formal education.
StartWhy Project Management ?
StartPMP Exam Eligibility
StartWhat's Project Management
StartProject Program Portfolio & Operations
StartOPM & PMBOK components & Predictive Life-cycle
StartPM Process Group
StartProject Management Business Docs